Sunday 30 November 2014

The Omos Effect

Howdy all I know I've been very quiet on here but we've been growing fine. Things are great with our stylist Divina a.k.a Butterchoclocs she treats my hair like its her own and doesn't steer me in the wrong direction. So remember back in may I had my op and part of my hair was shaved well enough grew back for us to start adding extensions to blend in with the rest of the hair. Since it was behind my ear near my neck very easily achievable. So here we are
You can't even tell where it was shaved a couple locs bases needed to be interloc'd as they were so thin now more hair has grown so there is more hair plus extensions to continue the repair process so I'm pleased and much more confident. 
Any how today I had my hair done and I usually wash before she gets here but I worked last night so I slept till she arrived. I bought some new shampoo by Osmo Essence which I have been researching its a brand I would say is not a 'black hair' brand it's formulated for all hair types end of story. I bought it basically because I discovered it was deep moisturising however I stumbled across another product in the line that is a clarifying detoxifying shampoo. They state "A deep clarifying cleanser designed to effectively remove product build-up and impurities whilst retaining the hair's natural moisture.

Achieve superclean results with this unique formulation which combines Rosemary and Tea Tree Oil. Jojoba and Wheatgerm condition and soften"

Well I thought I need that too so got all 3 my goodness the detox shampoo is made from magic. Divina informed me it just removed everything from the hair it just worked right through. After 3 shampoos and conditioning I noticed a instant difference my hair was lighter all the ends previously hard I just though it was part if the loc'ing process. No way Jose it was just product build up all those other shampoos seems weren't cutting it Divina is a convert and reports will be buy some and start to use herself and clients. My hair feels and looks great brilliant stuff.

Will be recommending to everyone its great you can buy at Sally's Salon Services or Capital hair and beauty.
So we are almost 2 years in and all styled up ready for those Xmas parties in the coming days. So I'm back with clean long growing hair for 2015.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment