Friday 11 January 2013

It's not that serious

So after crying to any one who would listen about my hair getting cut I turned to good old YouTube. I was looking for videos about washing starter locs and found a couple. Damian washes them from about 2 months which was encouraging I am still not keen on this dry shampoo nonsense but we'll hash that out when it comes to it. I then stumbled upon a video called "don't cry about your short dreadlocks" (it's as if she knew) the young lady herself had short dreads and said she turned her hate to indifference and was like its not a big deal its dead anyway it will grow and as I intend to she wore scarves and head wraps so I just felt its really not a big deal let them cut what they need to no one other than my kids and husband are gonna see them so let's do this. In the the words of DW "it is not that serious!".

No comments:

Post a Comment