Friday 11 January 2013

They wan' cut my hair!!!!

So today was the day i had my consultation at Adornement lovely salon so strange its in a department store plus its smaller than i imagined. They were very cordial saw to me on time offered me a drink i need it. The stylist gave me a questionnaire to fill out it asked things like my personal details even my religion i even looked r the place they would ask for my marital status it didn't but did ask about my exercise regime if i drank enough water etc etc. After that she unraveled my hair and had a feel due that damn texturizer some of my ends are straighter than the rest of my hair so they will need trimming. I'm so upset i love length so I accepted my fate and called my husband who i really thought would be horrified but was like if it needs doing cut it, it will look fine. I spoke to my comrade of a sister who reassured me that i should wrap it up as that was she planned to do. The only thing that concerned us was the lack of washing involved in the first few months i am horrified they will dry shampoo and retwist for God knows how long that information floored us both but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment